Triple Touch Moulding is a proud distributor of Fletcher-Terry products. Below you will find available specs on the Fletcher 3000 and Fletcher 3100 glass cutters.
Substrate Cutting Capability
• Glass/Mirrors up to 1/4″ (6mm)
• Acrylic up to 1/4″(6mm)
• Matboard 4, 8, and 12 ply
• Foamboard up to 1/4″ (6mm)
Vertical Cutting Capacity: 48″ (1.22m) or 60″ (1.52m).
Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place various substrate heights up to 60″ (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
Unique Performance Features
• Patented glass cutting turret has a ramping feature that allows the lifting of turret device on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break
• Wall-mounted or free-standing